A business move is typically more complicated than a residential move. In addition to packing and hauling, you also have to worry about your employees, your clients, and how to get back up and running as quickly as possible. With so many concerns on your plate as you plan and execute your business relocation, it’s smart to share the burden with a trusted, experienced commercial moving and storage company.
Smoldt Moving & Storage has helped many businesses make their moves whether down the street or across the country, and we can help you enjoy a hassle-free move as well.
How We Help You Make Your Move
Unlike some other moving companies, we don’t force you to pay for services you may not need. Instead of set packages, all of our services are completely customizable to perfectly suit your situation. Our commercial moving process is simple and takes the burden off of you and your staff.
· Free Estimate: We’ll come to your business, discuss your needs, and provide an accurate estimate with no hidden fees or extra charges.
· Choose Your Move Date: Schedule your moving day as far in advance as you can. Once you secure the date, it’s yours. Guaranteed.
· Choose Your Services: We’ll explain all your options and help you select the services that make the most sense for your business.
· Pre-Move Planning: We’ll visit your current and future sites and help with space planning to ensure a smooth transition.
· Packing: You’ll choose full or partial packing service. Either way, we’ll provide the supplies.
· Moving Day: We’ll arrive on time and work efficiently to complete the move as quickly as possible.
· Post-Move Services: Once the move is complete, you may still need our services in the form of furniture reassembly or storage.
Our Des Moines movers do our best to make the moving process as simple as possible. You’ll have a move coordinator to guide you through the process and to answer any questions you have along the way.
Consider the Season
Another way to increase your chances of a stress-free commercial move is to consider the season when choosing your moving date. Do you really want to move in the middle of a snowstorm or on the hottest summer day? Also, remember the peak moving season is April through September. If you plan to move during that time, be sure to reserve your movers well in advance.A commercial move doesn’t have to be stressful. You just need the guidance and assistance of an award-winning moving company like Smoldt Moving & Storage. Contact us to learn more about our services and to schedule a free, on-site moving estimate. Give our Des Moines movers a call today, or fill out our online quote form now to get started.